Sunday, April 4, 2021

Reflection

     I'm really proud of how far I've come. This school year in Aice Media Studies really taught me a lot and I'm glad that I was able to not only learn something new but also enjoy it. Though there have been many up and downs throughout this project, I've managed to work through them all to the best of my abilities. 

    Catharsis turned out to be so much more than I had originally imagined. As I worked on it day by day, it grew larger than just an idea, just a concept, and in the end, it held more meaning than I had originally intended it to. An artist with anger issues blossomed into something much deeper, it became a tale for those who struggle with their mental health, with the fear of failing. It became a story with a beginning, middle, and end and I can not be prouder of its end result.

    I'm really looking forward to next year to see what else I can create.

No comments:

Post a Comment