Saturday, March 27, 2021

CCR Research

     Now that we're finished with the production and editing of the film opening, I began researching how to do the CCR portion of the portfolio. First I began reviewing the CCR segment on the rubric where I found the questions that we have to answer throughout the reflection. These questions are the following:

  • How does your product use or challenge conventions and how does it represent social groups or issues?
  • How does your product engage with audiences and how would it be distributed as a real media text?
  • How did your production skills develop throughout this project?
  • How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware, and online – in this project?

    I then answered each of these questions every roughly, focusing more on identifying the answer rather than actually making them the nice version of what I will be saying in the video. 

    In order to gain a better understanding of what a CCR is, I watched some of the ones from past Aice Media Students, which taught me that the CCR doesn't have to be just one thing, which makes sense as the first C stands for creativity. 

    After this realization, my mind began to wander off on the different things I could do to differentiate my CRR from others. I came up with a really cool idea for me to film in my "studio" (which really just is my room with an easel) and to make a cool, short intro inspired by Bob Ross. If I can, I would actually love to include the Joy of Painting theme song however I'm not entirely sure if I will be able to due to copyright laws, but I will get back on this thought. 

    

Listen to the Joy of Painting theme song here
    
    I am cutting short on time with this CCR as I initially hoped that I would begin filming during break and editing through the final week however I am confident that with some proper time management (which is something I've always struggled with) I will be able to complete it. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment