Thursday, February 18, 2021

Art Films

    Since my last post on Sunday, I've spent nearly every moment I had decided between the two ideas I had mentioned. After talking the ideas over with my peers and teachers I did end up choosing the drama about the troubled artist. Because of this, I am planning on doing a new research post dedicated to researching the drama genre as a whole, however, I thought it would be a good idea to first research and create a list of some drama films concentrated on art and artists, that way I might be able to watch some of them and include them in my drama genre research. 

    To do so I did as anyone in the twenty-first century would and searched up "movies featuring artists as the protagonists". From there I was able to find many websites that spoke about movies about artists both fictional and real. From these movies, I hope to gain a better understanding of techniques, shots, and angles used specifically to develop an artist and their stories, such as painting scenes as well as certain mise-en-scene characteristics used to portray artists. 

    Some of these movies that I've bookmarked to watch include:

No comments:

Post a Comment