Thursday, March 11, 2021

Editing Research

    In order to get straight into editing properly, I decided to research, and by research, I mean watch videos. on tips on how to edit using Premiere Pro. 

    First I began by looking into the videos that Adobe itself has on their website on editing tips using Premiere, In the website, there are tons of videos ranging from sound editing to colour adjustment and even animation.

    These videos really helped me remember some of the tools I had learned to use with past Media projects from this year. 

    I also watched some youtube videos on the basics of editing such as this video from YouTuber Tutvid as well as this video by Parker Welbeck which both went into great detail on the process of editing using premier. 


    My first week's editing didn't go as well as I hoped as I wasn't able to get much done. I kept encountering the same obstacles such as not having a lot of time due to the quarter nearing and also technical difficulties with premier, My computer has taken a toll recently with online school and hasn't been running as smooth as it did before we started using Teams and it basically blue screens every hour or so. I'm hoping that this weekend I'll be able to make time to work on the project extensively.




No comments:

Post a Comment