Saturday, March 6, 2021

Filming Day

     Today was the day we've all been waiting for... filming day! The day began at 9, where I spent the majority of the morning organizing my room to fit the theme of the film. I set up my light, the easel, charged my camera's batteries, and rearranged my room to make it seem more "sophisticated" instead of a teenage girls room, (there wasn't much to do here as my idea of an artist's room doesn't strive too far off from what my room looks like).

    At around 12, I walked over to my friend Nicole's house, the one I mentioned in a past post, to help her with her won film opening. There, I acted as her cameraman as she acted and directed the shots. The whole thing took around 3 hours, and I believe it turned out really well. Her shots came out great and her storyline is really solid as well as her set design. 

    After this,0 we came to my house where we began filming my opening. There was a slow beginning as I wasn't sure what to film first but after just picking something and going for it everything went smoothly. I was able to film the majority, if not all the shots I planned, which were the ones that featured the artist in them. Now, everything boils down to editing. 

       During the following week, I will edit the film. I'm hoping that I got enough footage to reach the two minutes we need, however in case I didn't, I'm planning on filming close-ups of me painting as fillers. I plan on finishing editing this weekend so I can give my musician friend a long enough time to write a melody for the opening. 

Here are some photos I took of our filming day





No comments:

Post a Comment