Saturday, March 13, 2021

More editing conundrums

    Today I managed to sort the order of the recordings (or at least some). Because I didn't have an extremely detailed storyboard/shot list I ran into the problem of not being able to decide what order some of the shots should go. In hindsight, I probably should've put more time into the planning of each shot however it's too late to go back now so I'll have to start thinking and deciding quick, 


    This week I also got the chance to talk to my teacher, Ms. Stoklosa, where she gave me some pointers when it came to editing the opening. She referenced a photo I had included in a past blog post of my friend and actor Nicole holding a paintbrush, wherein the background, my bedroom window shined. She mentioned that the light coming through the window could be edited so that it didn't affect the video as much and with that thought, I went back into researching, 
    Searching up on youtube "How to edit backlight in videos" I came upon this video on youtube by Tony Lee Glenn where he teaches viewers how to reduce backlight in videos using Premiere pro. This video definitely helped and I'll be sure to apply the tips during editing. 








No comments:

Post a Comment