Friday, March 26, 2021

Final Touches

     Today I am finally finished with my Aice Media Film Opening! After a full week of editing, shooting, and more editing, Catharsis is finally complete.

    It was a little rough working through Spring Break. As much as I've come to like filming and editing, a part of me still just wanted to go to sleep and only wake up once school started again. During the week I worked on shooting a new beginning of the opening which would be the turning on of the radio. I also recorded some of the song through my phone in order to create an effect of transitioning the song from being in the scene to out.

Picture of the radio that I used for the first shot
    
    After this, I began working on the music itself. It was fairly simple, the only difficult portion was figuring out how to fade out and fade in the song during the scene where the artist messes up to the part where she knocks over the painting. 
    Lastly, I added my credits and title to the film opening. This was extremely difficult as this was the first time I added text to a video. I also had a hard time downloading and uploading the font I had chosen. I had to ask for help from MANY youtube tutorials as well as some friends who are more experienced with editing. 
    And that the end to the production and editing portion of the film opening! Though it obviously didn't go exactly ad I had initially envisioned, I'm still really proud of the outcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment