Friday, March 12, 2021

Promenading with Premier Pro

 

    With all this time editing I'm not sure what exactly I can record on here besides what I've done overall, so here it goes. Like I mentioned in a previous blog post I managed to import all of the recordings into premier after hours of trying with the help of friends. Today I spent my time managing and going through each recording to see which ones I'd like to use in the opening and which one's I didn't. I also tried to organize the order of each clip but if I'm being honest I completely gave that up after half an hour as there were too much lag and too many recordings to sort through. 

     Because my computer gave in after a couple of hours and physically couldn't handle running premier any longer I sadly wasn't able to work for as long as I wanted to and definitely was able to make a dent in all of the editing. I was really hoping to be able to finish at least the majority of the editing this weekend in order to give my friend some time to write the song or give myself some time to find another song to play over the video however looking over everything now I don't think it will be possible. I most likely will be finishing during spring break as I will have more time then.







No comments:

Post a Comment