Sunday, March 14, 2021

I Am Running Out of Editing Titles

      Speaking of titles....... I am still not entirely sure what to name my film! At the moment the running two are "Catharsis" and "Painting in Red" which were both recommended by two friends. I have always been terrible with naming things, whether it's an artwork or a book or even naming pets, I spend hours and hours on end thinking about what to name things only arrive at a dead end. I'll most likely be mulling over this thought for a large portion of the remaining time we have to complete the project. 

    Thinking about title ideas also reminded me of the fact that part of the project requires us to include the title as well as cast list in the film opening, which is something that I, once again, have no clue how to do. And so I referenced this video by Jordan Dueck on youtube for more information, where he edited the word coffee on top of coffee beans. 


    I also tried to look into fonts and font ideas however If I'm being completely honest I'm still not entirely sure how to change fonts in premier. I read this article on Rev which explained how to do so but I definitely will need more help further down the line.
    During the following week, I will continue editing and (hopefully) finish the main sequences so that I have time to give to my musician or a friend that agreed on writing a song for the opening. I will also be looking into fonts as well as title ideas to include.  



No comments:

Post a Comment